Company & Business Formation
As a full service leading Turkish law firm on company formations, we provide advice to our foreign clients with respect to operating in Turkey under the most suitable corporate structure. We regularly assist our respective clients on every stage of incorporation, business formation and company formations in Turkey.Our assistance includes:
● Company & Business Formation in Turkey
● Opening a New Bank Account in Turkey
● Accountancy and Payroll Services in Turkey
● Director/Nominee Manager Services for Turkish company
● Obtaining a new Turkish tax number
● Turkish Residency and Working Permits
● Arrangement of Virtual Office Services
● Turkish legal advice, assisting on your Turkish legal requirements;
● Providing Turkish Tax law advice
● Advising pertaining to Turkish labor law
● Trademark research and Turkish IP Law advice
● Advising on the merits of Turkish Business and Contracts law.
We can set up and establish a new limited or Joint Stock company in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir as well as in other major Turkish towns according to your business requirements. We have a very experienced team of lawyers and accountants acting on behalf of our foreign clients on new company formations. Our clients include corporations, multinationals and individual investors. We can also set up a branch or a liaison office for your existing businesses in Turkey.
Company Formation Procedure in Turkey will usually involve these stages:
●Notary procedures and certified translations.
●Identifying your company name, we will check the availability from Turkish trade registry.
●Setting up a new Turkish bank account.
●Signing a lease agreement for company address; hiring a physical or a virtual Office.
●Drafting the Articles of Association (Incorporation) and assistance throughout the incorporation process, drafting all other documents required for the incorporation, Application and follow up the procedure before Istanbul, Ankara or the relevant Turkish
●Chamber of Commerce as well as the Trade Registry.
1.Company Formation Procedure in Turkey & Istanbul
2. Turkish Tax Law3. Accountancy Services in Turkey
4. Opening a new bank account in Turkey,
5. Opening a new international bank account
6. How to obtain Turkish Residency and Working permits?
Please contact us for your inquiries on company formations and set up a new
company in Turkey.