World Elite Legal is highly recommended by several directories worldwide on real estate / property law matters. We provide significant advice from a Turkish property law point of view in respect to the disputes that may arise, thus representing our clients before Turkish Courts accordingly.
Our corporate litigation practice focuses on:
● Our real estate litigation experience spans numerous sectors including hotels, resorts, hospitals, office and retail space, planned residential and mixed use buildings.
● We routinely represent clients in disputes and litigation involving the following areas;
● Real estate development or construction projects
● Residential and commercial property rentals and related lease agreements, landlord/tenant disputes
● Real estate-related contract, tort, fraudulent conveyance and fictitious sales transactions
● Trespass proceedings, adverse possession claims and partition actions when ownership rights in properties shall be separated
● Construction disputes, including subsidence, excavation, general contractor and subcontractor disputes
● Conflicts arising from inherited lands and properties
● Land-use restrictions and zoning
● Management and operating agreements pertaining to shopping malls, multi-use buildings, resorts etc. as well as common area maintenance and other reconciliation issues
● Disputes between unit owners and/or building managers resulting fromCondominium Law
●Litigation regarding fair market value, urban redevelopment issues and relocation
We aim to find effective and business-oriented solutions primarily in disputes. Our broad knowledge regarding Turkish Real Estate Market and our former experiences in the Real Estate Market help us to find useful solutions for our clients. We advise effective solutions in order to settle the dispute using the methods of negotiating settlement, bringing an action or pursuing alternative dispute resolution.
The expertise of our real estate litigators is supplemented by the experience of our substantial real estate group, which specializes in development,investment, planning, construction, environmental and residential issues.